Monday, May 14, 2012

Sweet & Crunchy Guacamole

Hey Everyone!

As the summer months come, so do the BBQ's, picnics, and eatting outside. I don't know about you all but I know that one of my personal favorites to have during the summer months is guacamole...when the avacados are tastey, fresh and cool and the veggies are just delicious!

Searching around for some healthy ways of mixing things up for this up and coming summer, I stumbled apon this awesome recipe for guacamole. For only 107 calories (for a 1/4 a cup serving) it is a good way of keeping things healthy and fun! A nice change to your fish tacos, turkey burger, or even cut up veggies it is the perfect summer side dish.

Check the title for the recipe and I hope that you all had a great weekend, a Happy Mother's Day and that you enjoy this week!

Committed to your health and fitness, Justin and Angie LaPointe

No comments:

Post a Comment